Friday, November 1, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Black (AT&T) Customer Review



Customer Review
Before you want to pick up the Galaxy S4, I had a ( Note ) II galaxy I . Before you were supposed to put a note II for my online sales , S4 is released , before the S4 my arrival , I have it before S4 in I was supposed to arrive Yes, it sold in two weeks for two weeks , I lived in Droid X. Findings my S4 just as it may have been contaminated by the fact that it is a major upgrade from such Droid X, that can not longer be considered to be " Modern mobile phones " Most I during my review , please pay attention to this point . Anyway , I ( screen , construction , camera , internal ) and the software the hardware S4 is I would like to pass things miscellaneous any you did not mention so far I am .

Screen

Screen of the Galaxy S4 is a high quality incredibly . This is a panel of 4.99 "1920 × 1080, the color is sharp and clear very . Text is so high looks fantastic , the resolution , I , font size to fit more information on the display . display did not have a problem to reduce the compare . ! is 441 pixels per inch , S3 's is one II Super is attention or improvement large from S3 is the screen has increased 308 PPI, 43% it is a problem for me AMOLED T color make pop really , the ISN ' the HD panel like this , but some people prefer to have a neutral / panel more realistic in on my phone . needs to be reduced as all the problems you have people S4 and the However, there is a display setting that allows you to adjust to the more neutral screen , but the standard setup .

Construction / phone exterior physical

Galaxy S3 is said in that it is inspired by nature of Samsung , it was made it with the side that is curved very pebble-like . In S4, this mantra has been refined a little . Is a metal band around the sides of the mobile phone there , swooping curve of the back of the S3 is to straighten a little . The results from S3 " to grow up " and polished appearance quite a lot . The back of the phone , rather than interesting , are redundant and you have to finish "Hyperglaze" with a light pattern that is printed on it . If you use the pattern , watching as long as you or close to you , you do not want to keep at an angle from the light source is not very easy phone . Because I think white might hide scratches better than black and scratch , I chose the S4 in white , the color of both are attractive . One of the things I am glad , this mobile phone is that as it was in Note II is it, that do not have a flashy logo of the home button right stucco Verizon I am . But definitely , Verizon's version of S4 , has a logo of jumbo Verizon 4G LTE as one well on the back of the mobile phone yet . If you did not use a case , I would definitely , I will be back to exchange without logo those ugly .

All , volume , power , home button will be upgraded from the phone in front of the real Samsung . Feel without looking they they have a nice satisfying click , they will not shake is easy . In fact , instead of the bottom home button S4 as it was the S3 particularly I, that in the center of the bottom bezel and the like . Speaking of the bezel , this phone does not have any substantially . Samsung , this phone , Description ~ 5 " 1080 phone to make , " the world's smallest how got the screen " 4.99 body slightly smaller ( body any of the S3, had a 4.8 actually screen ) than you are , S4 which feels like the screen basically all despite greater than iPhone!, it is compact , far feels great use of a small bezel and space .

Many things some more : S4 is feeling very light , the metal band around the phone , it will be in sturdy feel . In addition , covered with Gorilla Glass 3 screen - you can not hurt it in the key of you probably , but I do not recommend that you drop a lot of it yet . While not able to buy the plastic case of soft touch on Amazon from S4 for Elago of myself, it looks like a brick ugly , I really like it to holding a mobile phone that has been protected by me. As your hands , power button , and the mobile phone , such as iPhone 5 and S4 (HTC One off when it is feels like a position much more natural for you to turn on the mobile phone I still I love the way on the side of ) different .

Internal

Galaxy S4 has a 2 GB of RAM and a 600 processor quad-core Snapdragon , in my time , so far , I've tried the S4 do is what took Verizon Maybe this (AT & T I still Add month to release in the S4 have not seen any of the occasional lag that I felt at the time ) . International version of the phone will have a core of eight - high-power quad-core processors to perform tasks more intensive and low-power quad-core processor for idling . I'm disappointed that the U.S. did not get the processor a little , but Snapdragon 600 is not a slouch . Regardless , I have gotten the LTE service fantastic everywhere , I visited S4 and ever .

The S4, comes with (there is that the setting is take a photo of the 9.6 MP by default ) 13 MP camera . Definitely this camera , it is an upgrade from something in the market . In addition , it can do is take a huge amount of detail in the photo , software also provides many useful functions so . There are a lot of different modes Therefore, in order to take pictures, but I played really , what you 've enjoyed is the photo mode animation and drama shot . Drama shot is useful when the subject is moving , taking a series of photographs Basically , then stitching them together . I took photographs in order to perform the kick brother flying on the lawn , I look fantastic it . Animation photo mode is also great - basically , S4 takes a series of shots , like GIF, I will play in order in a single image . Then you can select part of the picture was animated , or to keep still . It may sound confusing , but when you tried it actually , it's a fun relatively intuitive . Since I have seen a comparison between the One criticism HTC low- light performance of the S4 and S4, I tested it for myself . Automatic mode on , off and automatic night detection , and poor photo of S4 in the appearance of the low light . However , Night mode, a photo will be greatly improved . Overall , the quality of the low light of the One is the S4 is also good , but the camera of S4 is much better in all situations other . Of course , " camera Better " relies on the use of one person for the sake of it, but unless you take most of your pictures in the dark , perhaps , it is more fairly at all times other in the dark , it is still decent to go for the camera , the capture and S4 are reasonable . As a side note , it is 2 MP, is an upgrade of slightly from 1.9 MP front camera of S3 in the face of the camera .

Like S3, notes and II, Micro SD card slot and the ( 2600 mAh) removable battery comes with S4. Put the card of 64GB I got on Amazon I immediately , I have enough space to store my photos , videos and music I am now . I do not buy a spare battery yet , but if I want to , I is great that you know you have the option to do so is it .

To provide some examples , accelerometer , thermometer , barometer , 2 proximity sensor , RGB notification light , 2 microphone , even - sensor of about 1 million is included with S4. One of my favorite things about Android, This is an informational lamp , your phone , when you have other notifications and unread messages , you can tell instantly . The noise -canceling microphone and the two clearly had no problem is doing its job , I call one of the mobile phone and made ​​with S4 I .

Software

I think Android and have more features than usual but iOS , iOS of that will have more polish to it always . After Jelly Bean and Ice Cream Sandwich , I do not see that this is true no longer . It looks fantastic , it also , Jelly Bean has features very rich . On the other hand , iOS has stagnated . Owns the other (functions to add a background of the home screen ) and improved resolution and iPhone 4, and the original iPhone , I will look substantially the same software on the phone both . The iOS is , but once revolutionary , including over-the-top skeumorphic design , many of the app , looks flashy actively now - your Game Center and comes to mind as a particularly bad example . Android offers a nice caught up to iOS in terms of visual talent finally , a clean interface .

Jelly Bean is not a major overhaul that there was an ice cream sandwich , but it has a great number of new features are enjoying I use definitely . If you click on the icon of Google by pressing the Home button long , you can get Google. In this case , Google is a combination of the information that you already know about you on the set of " card " appear throughout the day time most useful in ( if possible) . For example , I , when I bought a screen protector and case , my package is a card that told me that it was shipped with the two delivered UPS in there , it's from Amazon viewa or it to me was given the option to track the confirmation email . Also today ,, Google tells the local weather for sports scores for the next three days of your , home of traffic from the place visited frequently work or other of your favorite team . You can say , " Google " or , Tap and hold the voice button Google Now , you can use the enhanced voice action of Google. Here , in order to answer questions about people and places , Google is using the algorithm . You can if you send a math problem , setting alarms, and text it , I asked , people call and do a ton of other things . For some reason , than the voice assistant Siri of Apple's far more often , what Google has done to search quickly and accurately is very these voices . In comparison with the two on YouTube for "App Judgment Siri pair search Google" you , to see the funny video search , if you want to skip to the 31 minute 3:00 in the video , it is speech recognition algorithm of Google actually I also shows a method of operating . Another feature that was introduced in Jelly Bean is an extensible / actionable notifications . I am , when you get a text message , I will be able to drag up and down with your finger one or two in the notification to expand it to see the entire message . This is also , as long as you have enabled it , the developer to work with many types of notification , and other e-mail .

Galaxy S4 run jelly beans , also known as the Android 4.2.2 . , It is the latest current -to-date version of Android. It has a design overlay layer by Samsung , the TouchWiz is called jelly beans that has its advantages and disadvantages . In my opinion, jelly beans pure , unmodified , TouchWiz looks significantly better , but more is TouchWiz, very nice features some that do not exist in stock jelly beans will be added . It , it is possible to mention all the features that are present in this mobile phone would be impossible , but I will try to be to go through the most important ones .

You can ( or closes ) while holding down the back button for a few seconds , multi- window opens, select and open two different applications at once : multi-window . While sending a text or browsing in Chrome , one of the favorite things , I have seen a video on YouTube doing really .
Smart stay / Rotate / pause / scrolling : You hold is useful if you do a lot of you are reading , the screen on the smart stay while you are looking at it . Stop the screen to rotate with the phone is smart rotation , ( as if you are laying in bed ) it will rotate together too your face sense . Smart pause , pause the video if you look you away . The smart scroll scroll up and down , up and down the phone in one of two ways tilt your head and cant . Of course, if the front can not see your face facing the camera , these functions do not work , in some circumstances , it seems to limit their applicability .
There are a huge number of gestures that are built into the mobile phone : gesture . It is possible to be able to down- wave or to scroll the browser waving reply to modify or track calls , swipe , you you to or palm entire screen , to initiate a call to take a screenshot while in the messaging application that allows you to put the phone to ear .
Air view : It is built into the app you place your finger on top of those of you , this will allow you to do other things preview many messages , images, and . It is used to make it operate in S Pen Note II only , but too , it is possible to sense the finger you now.
To lock the screen applications : They you so let's jump right into the app from the lock screen , I like these .
Call the swipe / text : In the Contacts app or dialer , you will be able to swipe in the direction of the other one in the text and their contact for you to call them . It's very simple thing , but it is very convenient .

The last word

Galaxy S4 does not deviate too far from the appearance of the S3 , but , and also has been redesigned internally completely , it has received the whole set of new software features . Perhaps , I will take a few weeks to evaluate the battery life of S4 it , but I may have , comments will try to update this review further . I had my S4 in a few days , but these are my impressions so far . If you have any questions , feel free to comment on me . S4 and is a great mobile phone , I do not have a guilty conscience to whom to recommend it .

No comments:

Post a Comment