Friday, October 18, 2013

iPhone or Samsung comparison.

In my view, I have used several factors in addition to price, then Samsung is the Android operating system that I like the ease of use of sub Version adjusted several times throughout each year and Update the operating system regularly. The user interface is very friendly here . Is quite straightforward , although there are several buttons than the iPhone , the iPhone friends to accept the stability of the operating system that is stable over (iOS5-iOS6) As for personal use , then that 's easy enough to be used . Android users may only need minor adjustments . However, because of the little they have to do . Each version will be released over the years. Personally, I would pour out my heart to Samsung and friends. I like that or not .

No comments:

Post a Comment